Window 10 feature ,free download ISO file
Windows 10 is now available to users in 190 countries as as a free upgrade. Here’s how to download a Windows 10 ISO tool and do just that.
Ruquirement for window 10
To download and install Windows 10 on desktops and mobile devices, users will need to meet certain system requirements, Microsoft has said.
The technology giant has released a list of minimum requirements that will be needed to download and install the OS, which will be launched in summer 2015.
The requirements are mentioned below:
- Firmware: UEFI 2.3.1 Secure Boot enabled
- Memory: 2GB for 64-bit, 1GB for 32-bit
- Storage: Equal to or less than 16GB if 32-bit Windows 10 OS is to be installed. For 64-bit Oses, users’ systems will require to possess at least 2GB RAM.
- Graphics support: DirectX 9
For Mobile devices:
- Firmware: UEFI 2.3.1 Secure boot enabled
- Memory: At least 512MB for 32-bit
- Storage: Greater than or equal to 4GB of flash. SD card required for 4GB devices, for updates.
Installation Code/ Product Key/Serial Key of Windows 10:
Microsoft has released the technical preview code for Windows 10 and use the below mentioned code to activate OS, which is as follow
Technical Preview: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
Technical Preview for Consumer: 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT
Technical Preview for Enterprise: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
Windows 10 Home: KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3
Windows 10 Pro: 8N67H-M3CY9-QT7C4-2TR7M-TXYCV
Windows 10 Enterprise: CKFK9-QNGF2-D34FM-99QX2-8XC4K